Welcome to The Music School at Jammin Java! We're glad that you've chosen us as the place to take on the challenge of learning an instrument. All of us here really love music and we're all excited to be able to pass this joy on to you!
Our tuition is a flat monthly rate. The rate is based on an average of 48 lessons in a year. We are closed for the following major holidays; New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Vienna Halloween Parade Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Years's Eve. These holidays, as well as unexpected inclement weather closings have been built into the fee schedule.
- Lessons are $140 a month for a 30 minute weekly lesson or $280 a month for a 60 minute weekly lesson.
- Payment for the upcoming month is due the last lesson of the current month. Late fees are charged
- We require 24 hour notice to reschedule a lesson. If you know you are going to be absent email us at JJMusicSchool@gmail.com with at least 24 hours notice. If you do not show up and don't give us 24 hour notice you have forfeited the lesson and your money. We will pay the instructor for their time.
- We will only reschedule one lesson per 30 days.
- Rescheduled lessons will require a makeup within 10 days of the missed lesson. It is your responsibility to request a makeup via email to JJMusicSchool@gmail.com. If you miss the makeup lesson, you forfeit the makeup (we can not makeup a makeup lesson).
- Your makeup lesson may not be with your regular instructor.
- If WE have to cancel a lesson for any reason (besides inclement weather closings) we will offer a makeup lesson
- Some of our teachers are touring musicians. Occasionally your teacher will need to miss a lesson due to a tour or a gig. In which case a substitute teacher will be provided, a makeup day will be held, or a makeup lesson with another teacher will be offered.
- If you decide to discontinue lesson, we need written notice one week prior to the last lesson of the month. Please send notice to JJMusicSchool@gmail.com
*To download a pdf of these policies, click here